STANDARDS and WARNINGS for COCOCHO BABY CARRIER
The Cococho™ baby carrier complies with the EU EN13209-2: 2015 and US ASTM F2236 standards for soft carriers.
FALL AND SUFFOCATION HAZARD
- Infants can fall through a wide leg opening or out of the carrier.
- Always secure your baby in the carrier BEFORE loading.
- Adjust leg openings to fit baby’s legs snugly.
- Ensure proper placement of the baby in the carrier, including leg placement.
- Never wear or hold the loaded carrier by one shoulder pad.
- Before each use make sure all straps and buckles are secured.
- The carrier is subject to wear and tear. Do not use this carrier if damaged.
- Monitor your baby while using the carrier.
- Never leave your baby unattended in the carrier.
- Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your child.
- Only use this carrier for infants between 7lbs (3.2kgs) and 40lbs (18kgs).
- Take care when bending, leaning forward or sideways and while moving through low or narrow passages.
- This carrier is suitable only for full term babies.
- For babies with low birthrates or with medical conditions consult with health professional before using the carrier.
- This carrier is not suitable for use during sporting activities.
- Infants under four months can suffocate in this product if their face is pressed tight against your body.
- Premature infants, infants with respiratory problems and infants under four months are at greater risk of suffocation.
- Keep infant’s face free from obstructions at all times to ensure good airflow.
- Do not strap baby too tight against your body and allow room for head movement.
- Back carry only when baby is in good health and has firm head and neck control.
- Avoid dressing your baby too warmly and make sure that a comfortable temperature is maintained.
- Never use a soft carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions.
- Never use a soft carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning which involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
- Never wear a soft carrier while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.
Any use other than explained in this instruction manual is not recommended and is at the risk of the user.